Hey September (and chilly nights *sad face*). You’ve come around quickly haven’t you?Just when I was starting to get some semblance of a tan. Anyway, if things are going to start getting colder again I’ll be staying indoors a lot more and will hopefully have time to get some things completed.
I’m always really busy and quite forgetful so I create long lists of things I’d like to get done. This summer saw a lot of things ticked off of my bucket list such as going abroad and spending some quality time with some of my favourites. So September’s goals are mainly about pushing forward with a lot of projects that have been hanging around for some time now.
Here are ten things I’d like to achieve by the end of this month.
- Upload my new hair bows to my Etsy store
- Start regularly doing Free Art Friday
- Get accepted onto a craft fair to sell my bow ties
- Go out exploring more – do at least a 8k walk somewhere I haven’t been before
- Catch up with people I haven’t seen for a while
- Go to a gig in London
- Finish a painting I’ve been working on for ages! Or at least start on it again
- Sell a lot of my clothes that I haven’t worn in the past two years
- Look after myself and put my happiness first for once
- Go to an exhibition
What are you are your goals for the month?