I’m not sure if it’s because Autumn is in the air or because I’ve changed my hair colour but I’m really loving burnt oranges and rust coloured clothing right now. There’s lots more of this colour creeping into the high street edits which I’m really pleased about.
There are so many shades of rust too; some darker and robust, others are lighter and pastel coloured. I want them all!
Such is my colour crush that I’ve created a pinterest board of my favourite bits and pieces from the net and stores.
I’ll be adding to this daily so feel free to go over and follow my board.
In terms of must-have pieces that I’ll likely be picking up when that pay check hits my account, here are my top five:
- This simple long sleeved staple from Miss Selfridge, I love the lettuce effect and black thread running through it
- This corduroy skirt from Topshop. It’s actually part of a co ord but I’m not down with the matchy-matchy yet.
- This belted THICK cord jacket from Monki (get it on ASOS). It looks so cosy and will literally go with anything.
- This slouchy knit jumper from New Look. It’s also got a few other colours woven in which I love!
- These super skinny corduroy jeans from New Look. These will look amazing with a western style black belt.
I’ve not added a dress to my top five which is a little strange but most likely because the temperature has really dropped this past week.
How about your top fashion picks? Have you got any rust coloured clothing in there?