What defines a strange girl I hear you ask. A strange girl is someone who isn’t fussed by conventional gifts like blingy jewellery, UGG boots or a designer handbag. She probably dresses more ghoul than glitz most of the time.
If your special one ticks any of the above boxes then you have yourself a strange girl. I’ve put together some gift ideas for things that she’ll like to unwrap on Christmas day:
1. This Vintage Skeleton Lampshade from Rosie’s Vintage Lampshades will make her room look chic yet creepy.
2. Who doesn’t love candles? This goat leg candle by D.L. & Co is both macabre and decorative.
3. Bunnies are cute, but bunny skeletons are better. This beautifully detailed rabbit skeleton wall hanging by OXHIP is handmade and reasonably priced.
4. Strange girls like jewellery too but not your generic gems. These moon and star stud earrings will show her that you appreciate her uniqueness.
5. If she’s crafty, get her this origami stag brooch from Etsy seller Sketch INC.
6. Kat Von D’s make up range has finally made bold, alternative colours available to purchase. I love the Adora colour from the studded kiss range. And it’s vegan and cruelty free.
7. Everyone expects to get socks at Christmas. But don’t go for tacky Christmas socks – these 3D beetle print socks are loud and strange enough to out do any other present she receives.
8. I’m loving terrariums right now. Especially this mini glass skull terrarium. Better than your average pot plant.
Do you know a strange girl? What are you thinking of getting her for Christmas?